1. BOOKING CONTRACT: The booking contract is between the owners and the party leader who on signing certifies that he/she is authorised to agree the booking conditions on behalf of all persons included on the booking contract, including those substituted or added by agreed amendment of the booking. The signatory must be a member of the party occupying the property and must be 21yrs or over.
Bookings cannot be accepted from parties of young people less than 21yrs of age. We reserve the right to refuse admittance if this condition is not met.
A contract exists after the booking contract has been signed by the party leader & received by the owners, the appropriate deposit has been paid and we have accepted and confirmed your booking in writing.
2. FULLY LICENSED: Our home is fully licensed according to the short term rental laws of Florida – everyone occupying the property must be listed on the booking contract – including small children. The accommodation cannot be shared or sub-let & only the persons shown on this contract are permitted to stay in the property. Failure to comply will immediately render the booking void & no compensation will be paid. The Owners or their Management Company shall be allowed access at any reasonable time during your stay.
3. MAXIMUM NUMBER OF GUESTS: The maximum number of guests allowed in our home is eight (8). A travel cot is also provided. Please look at our floor plan and room descriptions for the number of beds/bedrooms available.
4. CANCELLATION: Any booking cancellation must be in writing & is subject to the following charges:
* More than 8 weeks prior to your arrival date – full deposit.
* Between 4 and 8 weeks prior to your arrival date – 50% of the total rental cost.
* Less than 4 weeks prior to your arrival date 100% of the total rental cost.
5. SECURITY BOND: A bond will be held against possible loss or damage to our home caused by the parties to this agreement, this bond to be payable at the time of the final payment. This will be repaid to your party within 2 weeks of your departure – providing there have been no reported loss, damage or breakages & your party has returned the keys to the lock box as instructed. If a key is lost the cost of replacing all the house locks & keys will be deducted from the bond. In cases of any wilful damage/loss the owners/management company reserves the right to cancel any arrangements made with the party without notice or compensation.
6. CHECK IN/OUT: Check-in time is after 4.00pm local time & check-out is before 10.00am local
7. POOL: We do not accept liability for injury howsoever caused as a result of the use of the pool. Guests are specifically requested not to allow unsupervised children to use the pool, which is around five feet deep at the deepest part.
In the event pool heating is required and paid for, the owners cannot guarantee the temperature as this will vary according to different factors, the main one being the prevailing weather conditions. A pool blanket is provided to help maintain the temperature.
When in the pool area after 9.30pm or before 8.00am please be considerate of our neighbours and keep noise levels to a minimum.
8. TAMPERING: Guests must not adjust/tamper with the air-conditioning unit, sprinkler system nor pool heating/timer controls. Adjusting these control systems could cause damage and the security bond may be forfeit.
9. INTERNET: FREE WiFi Internet access is provided but not guaranteed. We will endeavour to ensure that the service is available for use but cannot be held responsible for any failures or non-availability of communication lines.
10. PETS/SMOKING: We have a no pets & no smoking policy.
11. COMMUNITY RULES: Liberty Village is a small community of residential and vacation homes and has an active Home Owners’ Association (HOA). It is important that you maintain their high standard of behaviour – any unreasonable behaviour brought to the attention of the management company would result in immediate eviction from the premises with no refund of payment.
Please park your vehicles on the driveway and not on the road.
Place garbage only in the bin provided and leave it on the pavement last thing at night the day before collection is made (info in home) – when empty, garbage bins should be moved back inside the garage – or to the side of our home – as soon as possible after collection. Failure to do so could result in a $6.50 roll-back fee from the City of Kissimmee and/or a fine from the HOA. this may be deducted from your security deposit or charged to your credit card. If you have garbage that is too big for the bin provided please ask our management company for advice.
Drying washing should not be visible from the road at any time.
12. COMPLAINTS: Any problems relating to the home must be reported to the owners or Management Company within 24 hours of such problem arising and we will endeavour to rectify as quickly as possible. However, events can occur that are beyond our control and for which we are not responsible , we do not accept liability for such events.
13. CANCELLATION: In the unlikely event that circumstances beyond the owners’ control necessitate cancellation of the rental agreement, the owners’ reserve the right to cancel a booking at any time and will only be liable to refund monies already paid.
14. LIABILITY: We will not be liable for any loss or delay caused by conditions over which we have no control. Without any restriction, we shall not be liable for any loss, damage or delay arising in connection with your stay in the villa caused by force majeure or any matter outside our reasonable control including Civil Disturbances, Strikes or other industrial action, Riots, Political Unrest, Hostilities, War or threat of War, Terrorist Activity, Closure of Airports.
15. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY: No refunds will be given unless the National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuations in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” area and/or a mandatory evacuation order has been given for the “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” area of our home.
The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning,” area, we will refund: Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered, any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive and wants to shorten their stay to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the “Hurricane Warning” period
15. INSURANCE: It is the guests’ responsibility to take out adequate travel insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances that may necessitate the cancellation of your vacation or health expenses during your vacation.
16. CLEANING: The home will be cleaned prior to your arrival and after your departure – should the property require extensive cleaning then we reserve the right to withhold any monies from the security deposit to pay for the extra cost involved.